? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 12827 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 2779 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

DAILY DUTY


I just got a new daily duty last month. I wash dishes and load the dishwasher. I wipe the counters, table, stove and dishwasher. It's a good job and I get paid at the end of each month. Mom says I do a really good job. I'll try to write about something more interesting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lil red said...

Your so lucky to have a dishwasher.

I like your toad. Does she have a name?

Abigail said...

I have not named her yet, any suggestions?