? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 12827 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 2779 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MY CATS


My cats don't like rats or bats.
They are friendly cats.
They like to sit all day.
Sometimes they get up and play.
But never all day.
At night they run and play.
But they will come back to me in the day.
I love my cats, they are my sweeties in the day.
My cats are sweet as honey if they are good all day.
Their names are Ginger and Arther the two greatest cats that don't like rats or bats.

poem by me ARB

1 comments:

ASHTON said...

Cute cats!,one of my favorite animals are cats:).