? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 12827 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 2779 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A SWEATER FOR FANCY PANTS HANK




I am making a sweater for Hank because he's a short haired dog and he gets cold. There is an "H" on the back, it stands for Hank. I hope it fits him. I will post a picture of Hank in it when it's done. Maybe I'll knit him a pair of pants next. I got the idea from the Lion Brand Yarn website. There are free patterns on there. Here is a picture of Hank's sweater so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat! I've never knitted anything before. Did you get a hair cut? It looks like it in the picture.

Abigail said...

ya' mom cut my head off.

Anonymous said...

Haha...